WELCOME TO THE BROADMINDED BLOG!
The Broads - Christine and Molly - invite you into their ever-evolving world of insecurities, likes, dislikes, and infatuations, all while bringing the latest in pop culture. From psychics and dream analysts, to health and wellness, to crime news, gossip, music, movies, and television, BROADMINDED has a little something for everyone. They're loud, honest, and rarely polite...admit it, you can relate!
Here on the Broadminded Blog, you can leave your comments about the show, dish about the Broads, or just interact with other Broadminded fans. We can't wait to hear from you! Just click the comments link below.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Constance Stellas Compatibility Quiz
By Constance Stellas
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. I hope it is fun and perhaps revelatory. I am including the questionnaire in the second edition of my book, The Everything Sex Signs Book and your feedback will be of enormous help. All answers are confidential. Please also include your birth date for example November 30th.
Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer the following questions as truthfully as possible.
1. Where is your favorite place to make love?
a. at home in bed
b. anywhere outside
c. a lockable storage closet at work
d. on an airplane
2. What is most important to you in a sexual partner?
a. the ability to express emotions
b. witty conversation
c. spontaneity and unpredictability
3. Sexually, which sense is most important to you for getting in the mood?
a. the sight of an attractive face or body
b. the way a lover touches you
c. hearing a sexy voice or listening to music
d. the scent of cologne or a partner’s skin
4. In your daily life do you prefer?
a. Having many irons in the fire.
b. Working on a project until you become bored with it.
c. Proceeding in a methodical, thorough manner.
d. Making a list and checking off things when completed.
5. Which of the following describes what occurs when you lose your temper?
a. Doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s a doozy
b. Short bursts of anger
c. Seething resentment
d. Quiet suffering and then crying
6. If it were up to you, how many times would you have sex per week?
d. less than once a week
7. If you were considering a one-night stand, whom would you prefer?
a. a mysterious stranger you’ll never see again
b. a friends with benefits
c. someone who reminds you of an old boyfriend
d. no one—you don’t have one-night stands
8. Who are you most likely to be in your sexual fantasies?
a. the pursuer
b. the pursued
c. part of a ménage a trois
d. you don’t fantasize, you just act
9. What one word best describes your sexual rhythm?
10. When faced with a big decision do you
a. Weigh all the pros and cons
b. Talk to everyone you know
c. Use your intuition
d. Avoid making a decision
11. Where do your favorite childhood memories take place?
b. social gatherings
c. sports or cultural events
12. Would you enjoy sex in a place where you might get caught?
13. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
a. lie on the couch and watch movies
b. go out for brunch
c. read the entire Sunday newspaper
d. take a hike, go for a run, or play sports
14. If asked to perform or speak in front of people do you
b. Glow with pleasure
c. Do a competent job
d. Get stage fright but manage
15. If a person looked into your clothes closets they would find
a. neatly hanging clothes
b. clothes hung according to season/color
c. everything jammed together
d. costumes as well as everyday clothes
16. What do you think is your best physical feature?
a. large breasts
b. long legs
c. a shapely bottom
d. a graceful neck and shoulders
17. What male physical feature interests you the most?
a. muscular shoulders and arms
b. a well-defined behind
c. sensuous lips
18. If you have a complaint, your most usual phrase is?
a. It’s not fair
b. I don’t feel well
c. Things are boring
d. I don’t have enough….
19. What lighting best puts you in the mood?
a. total darkness
d. lighting doesn’t matter
20. What personality trait is most attractive to you in a mate?
21. What would you consider adding to a relationship to spice things up?
a. a vibrator or other sex toy
b. fantasy role play
c. watching pornography
d. none of the above
22. Select one of the following words to complete this sentence:
If life isn’t__________, it’s not worth it
23. If you were hoping for a long-term relationship with someone, when would you most likely sleep together for the first time?
a. on the first date
b. after at least 3 dates
c. at the two-month mark
d. not until you’re married
24. Which of the following sexual practices would you be least likely to enjoy?
a. oral sex
b. rough sex
c. quick sex
d. anal sex
25. What do you consider an important prelude to good sex?
a. dinner and flowers
b. sexy talk
c. good jokes
d. a massage
26. When is your favorite time to make love?
a. in the evening, before going to sleep
b. early in the morning
c. in the afternoon
d. in the middle of the night
27. Your general attitude toward life is?
28. What do you wear to sleep after making love?
b. a nightie
c. his pajama top
d. an old T-shirt
29. What do you consider a sexy scent?
30. Would you ever consider adding a third partner?
31. How does the full moon make you feel?
c. wildly alert
d. you don’t notice anything in particular
32. What is the strongest aphrodisiac for you?
c. a sense of adventure
d. good looks
33. What kind of humor do you most enjoy?
a. witty language
c. black humor
d. practical jokes
34. What’s your favorite sexual position?
b. woman on top
c. doggie style
d. all of the above
35. If you had to choose ONE word to describe yourself it would be?
36. Which of the following turns you on the most
37. Which of the following do you consider essential grooming for yourself to encourage good sex?
a. bikini wax
b. unshaved armpits
c. manicured nails/toenails
d. unshaved pubic area
38. You would enjoy a male partner with
b. pierced nipples
c. long hair
d. pierced ear
39. If a sexy evening did not work out for you both you would
a. try again later that evening
b. talk about the “game tapes”
c. forget about it
d. run away and hide
40. The most important part of a relationship between the sheets for you is:
a. cuddling afterwards
d. pillow talk afterwards